Small Tiny Little Pimples on Forehead – Causes, Treatment and Home Remedies
First impression lasts. That is the reason why people would want to make sure that they give the most remarkable first impressions. Unfortunately, having small tiny little pimples on forehead can be very irritating for some people. Flaws can make people very unhappy.
Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, pustules and nodular cysts all falls under acne. Acne is due to various factors. Heredity, poor hygiene, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, some drugs and stress are some of the factors that can contribute to acne development.
There are many ways to treat acne. There are homemade remedies, anti acne products, support groups, acne treatment centers and most of all specialized doctors and nurses. The treatment of acne should be individualized, based on the specific skin type of a person and eradication or suppression of the causative factors.
Most people prefer to use natural methods to cure and treat acne. The truth is you can find useful remedies at home. Some of the common household ingredients that you see in the kitchen can be used to treat acne.
The following are the most effective acne home remedies that you can use.
- Use fresh garlic and rub it on and around pimples. With regular applications, pimples will disappear without a mark.
- Measure 1 tablespoon of groundnut oil with fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
- Extract raw papaya juice iincluding the skin and seed and apply it on pimples or acne.
- Extract fresh lime juice mix it to a glass of boiled milk. This is a very effective treatment for pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin. Use it as a facial wash.
- Honey Mask – Honey is your only ingredient. Coat your face with honey and let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes and wash with lukewarm water. Your face feels clean and smooth. However take precaution if you have allergies with honey.
- Cinnamon Honey Mask – This type of mask is becoming popular because of its pleasing aroma and effects. Cinnamon has antibacterial and antioxidant properties which can combat and prevent acne formation. You will need cinnamon powder and honey for this mask. Apply the mask and leave it overnight. Make sure that you do not have allergies with cinnamon.
Yes acne and acne scars are dreadful. For this reason you need to start treating right in order to not aggravate the condition. For more inquiries on homemade recipes and over the counter anti acne treatments contact your dermatologists.